The Neuro Studio provides advanced education and training programs for Pilates instructors, fitness professionals, physical therapists, and people living with MS, stroke, and other neurological conditions.
Advanced Pilates for Neurological Conditions
Ready to take a deep dive? Our advanced course is designed to take your knowledge and skills to the next level. During this intensive 2-day training you will:
• Learn how to structure a neurorehabilitation session to achieve maximum benefits for your clients.
• Explore the visual and vestibular system in detail and learn how to properly progress these systems for best results.
• Discuss how to work with the body's reflexive system to decrease spasticity and create new movement patterns.
• Discover new ways to cue and execute exercises and other “neuro hacks” to enhance your results.
• Find out how to create an effective home exercise program to build success.
After this course you will have a richer understanding of neurological conditions and more tools to create improvements for your clients.
This course is recognized with 14 CECs (continuing education credits) from the Pilates Method Alliance. Our 3-Day Pilates for Neurological Conditions course is a prerequisite for enrollment in our advanced course. Physical therapists and occupational therapists with a neuro background can request approval to take this course without completing the 3-Day course requirement.
If you have questions about the course or enrollment please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.